20 Questions For Every Spiritual Seeker
1. Why is there poverty and suffering in the world?
Greed and Intolerance.
2. What is the relationship between science and religion?
3. Why are so many people depressed?
Detachment from primal selves and their souls as well as detachment and estrangement from Mother Nature and her gifts.
4. What are we all so afraid of?
5. When is war justifiable?
"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, scince for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despiceable an ignoreable war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." -- Albert Einstein
6. How would God want us to respond to aggression and terrorism?
7. How does one obtain true peace?
8. What does it mean to live in the present moment?
One Foot in Front of the Other with a Smile on Your Face.
9. What is our greatest distraction?
Doubt and Fear.
10. Is current religion serving its purpose?
Yes and No- Religious groups should take up more of the charity work and homeless help than they now do.
11. What happens to you after you die?
Soul reincarnates and evolves.
12. Describe heaven and how to get there.
I believe every day you can get to Heaven. Heaven is probably a place on Earth most definitely.
13. What is the meaning of life?
There are no great acts- only small acts of great love. _Mother Tereasa
14. Describe God.
You, Me, Everyone I know. God is a self-organizing cosmos.
15. What is the greatest quality humans possess?
16. What is it that prevents people from living to their full potential?
17. Noverbally, by motion or gesture only, act out what you believe to be the current condition of the world.
18. What is your one wish for the world?
19. What is wisdom and how do we gain it?
20. Are we all one?
Of course. All for one and one for all.
Thanks To Jess @ Spirit-Self.com for the Share.