Wednesday, December 17, 2008

For your Health: Chakra Affirmations

*******

********Chakra Affirmations*******


Saying these affirmations throughout your day and night or whenever you need a boost can really help. :)

For The Root Chakra - Red

As I focus on this red light that radiates from my base chakra, I know that I am of good health and sound mind. I stand in my strength and in my truth. I forgive myself for neglecting my body in the past. I now love every part of my body, every cell is filled with energy and power. I no longer judge my beautiful self and I accept my greatness with all that I am. I now choose to have thoughts that add to my life, thoughts of love, compassion, harmony & peace. I sleep in peace, I awaken in bliss and I enjoy living!

(A deep breath in) *I lovingly acknowledge, accept & appreciate.*

For The Sacral Chakra - Orange

As I focus on this orange light that radiates from my sacral centre, I feel radiant, alive and strong. I am able to feel all the positive emotions, I embrace them as they allow me to stand in power, I am able to feel all the negative emotions, feelings of fear, anxiousness, doubt and I truly understand what causes them, I accept them as they bring about feelings of joy, dignity & peace as they teach me lessons of growth and truth. I am at peace and I lovingly release any negatives feelings that cause me any discomfort and pain.

(A deep breath in) *I lovingly acknowledge, accept & appreciate.*

For The Solar Plexus Chakra - Yellow

As I focus on this yellow light that radiates from my solar plexus, I am able to see all the people in my life, those from the past & present, my family, friends, & even foes. I see them in a circle of light, a loving, healing light. They are truly blessed in this circle, they are of good health and sound mind, they are at peace. I now choose to take back my power from all these people, and I lovingly release all feelings of any pain that they may have caused me. The more I release, the more I love, the more I love, the more I am loved!

(A deep breath in) *I lovingly acknowledge, accept & appreciate.*


For The Heart Chakra - Green

As I focus on this intense green light that radiates from my heart, I notice the green/pink gem that lay within, and I am reminded of the unconditional love that I am! I know that I am worth loving. I am who I am and I am proud of who I am! In this space of love I release from my life anyone that does not bring me joy, I choose to be surrounded by positive, loving & successful people. I love myself more with each breath that I take and I love unconditionally!

(A deep breath in) *I lovingly acknowledge, accept & appreciate.*

Final 3 Chakra Affirmations here.

****

More information about Chakra Theory:

My Blog Post About Chakras
Wiki Article: Chakra
YouTube: Shirley McClain shows her Chakras to Johnny Caron
An excellent reference and great reading material on being the Master of Your Own Health here at HealingJourneys.com

No comments: