Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Shared.

Today I watched a video called "Inside the Transition: Meet members of the Energy & Environment Policy Transition Team" on Change.gov (Obama's new site).



It made me want to share my ideas about energy independence- here's what I said:

"While I feel investment and research in alternative types of energy such as wind and biofuels is important, it is my opinion that the truest form of energy independence comes in the form of solar energy. I have no doubt in my mind that if we put enough time and money into the research and development of solar energy, every house, car and business could run efficiently and cheaply on solar panels. What they do not use could be run back into a community grid or stored for later use. Please invest in solar energy. It is the truest form of energy independence.

Thank you.
Ashli Hilton"

After, I sent this in an email to my pals and asked them to take part!

After sending the email I got a call from my friend Will who said that morning he too had sent very much the same message to Obama and his transition team letting him know that solar energy is the way to go. Weird eh?

Anywho, just thought I'd share.
You should too! Talk about anything you'd like- healthcare, gay marriage, foreign policy, minimum wage, women's rights etc.
It's easy.

~ashli

No comments: